Search Hotels in Downtown, Providence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Downtown, Providence
Visiting Downtown Providence
Downtown Providence is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Kennedy Plaza and Rhode Island State Capitol Building. Downtown Providence's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Providence area.
Staying in Downtown Providence
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Providence, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Rhode Island State Capitol Building. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hotel Providence: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Kennedy Plaza. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness centre and free WiFi, steps from Kennedy Plaza. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Downtown Providence may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Providence. Smith Hill is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. With 4 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Christopher Dodge House: 3-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and free self-parking, steps from Rhode Island State Capitol Building. Our guests enjoy the B&B's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hotel Dolce Villa: 3.5-star condo featuring 3 restaurants, free WiFi and valet parking.
Sightseeing Around Providence
Explore Downtown Providence's landmarks like Bank of America Tower, Market House and Governor Stephen Hopkins House and discover some of the local history. Kennedy Plaza and Rhode Island State Capitol Building are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Smith Hill is a nearby neighbourhood, and while you're here you can make time for a stop at DePasquale Plaza.
Getting Around Downtown Providence and the Greater Providence Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Providence Station.