Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Dover
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Dover Pet-Friendly Hotels
Dover Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Dover with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Crabble Hill House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- The White Cliffs Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Pets can join their owners at Castle Guest House. This guesthouse provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star guesthouse's breakfast and location.
Planning your trip to Dover
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dover is 27 mm
Exploring Dover with your pet
Known for its castles, Dover has lots to offer visitors, including its port and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Dover Museum and Dover Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Folkestone, Whats Up Dog or Oscar Pet Food Store.