Although the hotel's location is central (one of the reasons I booked), the Hotel itself is disappointing. It is in desperate need of a major refit/upgrade as it is "stuck in the 80's".
1. Staff are not particularly friendly,
2. facilities in rooms are not of a 4 star standard,
3. heating in room was inefficient (radiators and not air con)
4. breakfast was basic but OK for €12 extra
5. bed was uncomfortable, and only limited towels - basic bathroom supplies - cheap furniture and curtains would not close properly
6. no iron in the room - you have to use "ironing room" behind reception or pay,
7. the room and bathroom was clean however.
8. the bar and hotel generally is "soulless"
9. DO NOT get a room facing the main circular road as it is very noisy!!
I would class this Hotel as 3 star not 4.
Will not stay again.