Get an overview of this hotel4-star spa hotel, walk to Bournemouth International Centre
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the beach, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth International Centre, and Bournemouth Beach. Bournemouth Pavillion Theater and St. Peter's Church are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 200 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with WiFi. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Bath Hotel & Spa Bournemouth
In addition to a full-service spa, Royal Bath Hotel & Spa Bournemouth features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
7 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Royal Bath Hotel & Spa Bournemouth is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1869
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Oscars Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast and dinner.
Oscars Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only.
The Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Promenade - This café serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person
- Bath Royal Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Bath
- Bournemouth Bath Hotel
- Bournemouth Royal
- Hotel Royal Bath
- Royal Bath Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bournemouth Hotel
- Royal Hotel Bournemouth
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.