Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Beach, and Bournemouth International Centre. Laser Quest Bournemouth and Bournemouth Pavillion Theater are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and wedding services are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer pillowtop beds and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Bournemouth Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
- Heathlands Bournemouth Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Hotel Heathlands Bournemouth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.