Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel near Bournemouth International Centre
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of The Square and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth Beach is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) away.
This hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 83 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff features a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 5
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff has a restaurant on site.
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Beginning April 1, 2016, this property's parking requires a nightly fee to be paid upon arrival according to registration number. Residents receive a discounted fee, subject to check-out by 11 AM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file at the time the cancellation policy applies for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 8 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Bournemouth Hallmark
- Bournemouth Hallmark Hotel
- Bournemouth Hotel Hallmark
- Hallmark Bournemouth
- Hallmark Bournemouth Hotel
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth
- Hotel Hallmark Bournemouth
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff
- Hallmark Hotel Cliff
- Hallmark Bournemouth West Cliff
- Hallmark Cliff
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.