- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cerne Abbas Giant
- 15 min drive
- Sherborne Museum
- 20 min drive
- Evershot Bakery
- 1 min walk
- The Acorn Inn
- 1 min walk
- Poole (POQ-Poole Bus Station)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dorchester, Summer Lodge Country House Hotel is in the historical district and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chesil Beach and Mapperton Gardens, while Broadwindsor Craft and Design Centre and Sherborne Museum are cultural highlights. Badger Watch Dorset and Abbotsbury Children's Farm are also worth visiting.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (32 reviews)
- Safe (26 reviews)
- Easy parking (22 reviews)
- Cerne Abbas Giant - 15 min drive
- Sherborne Museum - 20 min drive
- Sherborne Abbey - 21 min drive
- Sherborne Old Castle - 25 min drive
- Sherborne Castle - 26 min drive
- Chetnole Station - 8 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Evershot Bakery - 1 min walk
- The Acorn Inn - 1 min walk
- Chalk and Cheese - 10 min drive
- White Hart - 10 min drive
- The Red House - 10 min drive
About this property
Summer Lodge Country House Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Spa was wonderful and the breakfast staff were fabulous. Our bathroom was badly designed however and you had to sit at an angle because space was tight and on top of the heated towel rail. There were also wall to wall mirrors which is a bit disconcerting when sitting on the loo or trying to avoid your own image!!