Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Derby, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Westfield Centre and Derby Theatre. Derby Museum and Art Gallery and Derby Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4672 square feet (434 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 434
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 4672
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Brasserie Restaurant - This brasserie serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Derby Hallmark
- Derby Hallmark Hotel
- Hallmark Derby
- Hallmark Derby Hotel
- Hallmark Hotel Derby
- Hotel Hallmark Derby
- Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland
- Hallmark Hotel Midland
- Hallmark Derby Midland
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.