Visitors to Deptford are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center.
- You'll find 103 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deptford
Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Penn's Landing and Independence Hall.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Deptford - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Liberty Bell Center, located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of the city, and Reading Terminal Market, which is 9.1 mi/14.7 km away.
Dressing for Deptford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Deptford is 1054.80 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C