Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Denver hotel in Downtown Denver, near Colorado State Capitol Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Denver, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of 16th Street Mall and United States Mint. Colorado State Capitol Building and Coors Field are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 297 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11330 square feet (1053 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a library and tour or ticket assistance. An area shuttle within 1.5 mi and A train station pick-up shuttle are complimentary for guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2017.
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms 9
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1911
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1053
- Free area shuttle
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11330
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Harry's Bar and Grille – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 17 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: USD100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD5 and USD15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.00 per night
- Magnolia Hotel Denver
- Magnolia Denver
- Denver Magnolia Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.