Visitors to Delmont are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include The Palace Theatre, Sri Venkateswara Temple and Kennywood.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 13 mi (21 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delmont
Notable places to visit in the larger region include The Palace Theatre, Sri Venkateswara Temple and Kennywood. You'll also find Monroeville Convention Center and Monroeville Mall in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Murrysville - Delmont - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Delmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 1250 millimetres of rain falls on Delmont each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C