Guests are sure to enjoy the castle in Delemont. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Delemont
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Lucelle Abbey, Ferrette Castle, and Lochmuehle
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Basel Zoo, Spalentor and Basel Historical Museum
Getting around Delemont
Delemont has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Delemont Station.
Staying in Delemont
You may appreciate ibis Delemont Delsberg Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Ibis Delemont Delsberg Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Delemont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Delemont is 28 millimetres