Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Deganwy, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its spas, marina and bars. Conwy Castle, Great Orme and Zip World Penrhyn Quarry are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Deganwy
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Deganwy
A favourite place to visit in the city is Llandudno West Shore Beach. In the area, you'll also find Conwy Castle and Great Orme.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Deganwy. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Quay Hotel and Spa is located in central Deganwy. This 4-star hotel in Conwy features a marina, a full-service spa and free breakfast. Our customers like its bar and quiet location.
- No. 69 is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city centre. Located in Conwy, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen, a fireplace and free WiFi. Our customers love its walkable location.
- The Moorings is located in the heart of Deganwy. Located in Conwy, this 3.5-star cottage features a kitchen, free WiFi and a balcony.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Deganwy
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Conwy Deganwy Station. Deganwy might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Deganwy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Deganwy each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Deganwy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Deganwy, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Deganwy?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Deganwy?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Deganwy?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Deganwy?
Deganwy Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Deganwy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Deganwy Airports
- Accommodation near Deganwy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Deganwy
- Choose Your Deganwy Hotel Style
- Search Deganwy Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Deganwy
- Hotels Near Deganwy, Conwy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends