Visitors to Darlington are sure to enjoy the cafes, restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Capitol Theatre, Sydney Town Hall and Hyde Park.
- You'll find 2724 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Darlington
The city's cultural venues include Carriageworks and Seymour Centre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and King Street is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Capitol Theatre and Sydney Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Darlington. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale is located in central Darlington. This 4-star apartment in Darlington features an outdoor pool, a fitness centre and parking. Our customers love its breakfast and proximity to public transport.
- Abercrombie Student Accommodation is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. Located in Darlington, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen, WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
Top places to see in the area include International Convention Centre Sydney, located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city centre, and Hyde Park, which is 1.6 mi/2.6 km away.
Dressing for Darlington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 1188 millimetres of rain falls on Darlington each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C