Visitors can enjoy all that Dakhla has to offer including the parks, seaside and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Dakhla
- The closest major airport is in Dakhla (VIL), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dakhla
Notable city landmarks like Al Kassam Mosque and Garden of the Mosque might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dakhla Conference Center and Dakhla Public Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Dakhla. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dakhla Club Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Imperial Playa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dakhla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C