Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Urubamba, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Estadio de Urubamba is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Self parking is free. Other amenities include free breakfast.
Rooms offer Select Comfort beds and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa de Campo Urubamba
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This Urubamba hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Casa de Campo Urubamba has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Campo Inn
- Casa Campo Inn Urubamba
- Casa Campo Urubamba
- Casa Campo Urubamba Hotel
- Casa De Campo Urubamba Peru - Sacred Valley