Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Urubamba, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Nogalpampa Stadium and Estadio de Urubamba are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Self parking is free. Other amenities include free breakfast.
All 12 rooms offer Select Comfort beds, showers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa de Campo Urubamba
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This Urubamba hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Casa de Campo Urubamba has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Campo Inn
- Casa Campo Inn Urubamba
- Casa Campo Urubamba
- Casa Campo Urubamba Hotel
- Casa De Campo Urubamba Peru - Sacred Valley