Get an overview of this hotelLakefront Matterdale hotel in Watermillock with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Watermillock, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Aira Force, Gowbarrow Fall, and Ullswater. Dalemain and Rookin House Activity Centre are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 41 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Macdonald Leeming House
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Macdonald Leeming House is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Regency - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Leeming House
- Macdonald Leeming
- Macdonald Leeming House
- Macdonald Leeming House Hotel
- Macdonald Leeming House Hotel Penrith
- Macdonald Leeming House Penrith
- Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater Hotel Penrith
- Macdonald Leeming Penrith
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.