Get an overview of this hotel3-star Windermere hotel in Lake District with free parking
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Lake District, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Treetop Trek and Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre. Ambleside Roman Fort and Townend are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 4 bars/lounges and meeting rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, free newspapers, and a garden.
All 23 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Briery Wood Country House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Windermere hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Briery Wood Country House Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Briery Wood Country House
- Briery Wood Country House Hotel
- Briery Wood Country House Hotel Windermere
- Briery Wood Country House Windermere
- Briery Wood Country House Hotel Windermere Lake District
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).