Cultra's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, bars and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, sporting events and castle.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cultra
- Popular cultural attractions include Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Titanic Belfast, and Ulster Hall
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Belfast Castle, St. Anne's Cathedral, and Holywood Maypole
Staying in Cultra
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Culloden Estate & Spa.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Culloden Estate & Spa with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cultra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cultra is 31 millimetres