Visitors can enjoy all that Crookston has to offer including the opera houses, hockey games and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and architecture.
- You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Thief River Falls
- The closest major airport is in Thief River Falls, MN (TVF-Thief River Falls Regional), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.), 32 mi (51.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crookston
Favourite places to visit in the city include Polk County Museum, Highland Park and Minakwa Golf Course. You'll also find Ice Arena & Fairgrounds and University of Minnesota - Crookston in the area.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Crookston U of M Crookston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Crookston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 6°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -20°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Crookston is 562 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -18°C