Overview of Apart Hotel Español Coyhaique
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Outdoor Space
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Apart Hotel Español Coyhaique is located in Coyhaique. Monumento al Ovejero and Plaza de Armas are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monumento Natural Dos Lagunas and Piedra del Indio.Visit our Coyhaique travel guide
- Monumento al Ovejero - 7 min walk
- Museo Regional de la Patagonia - 8 min walk
- KAIENK telares de la patagonia - 10 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 10 min walk
- Feria Artesanal - 11 min walk
- Balmaceda (BBA) - 60 min drive
About this property
Apart Hotel Español Coyhaique
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.