Get an overview of this hotel4-star Coventry hotel in Ansty with free parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Ansty, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Coombe Abbey Country Park, Coventry University, and Coventry Cathedral. Coventry Transport Museum and Ricoh Arena are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 62 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Macdonald Ansty Hall
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Ansty Hall has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1678
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Shilton Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Warwick Bar & Lounge - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Ansty Hall
- Macdonald Ansty
- Macdonald Ansty Hall
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.