This 18th century property is located in a quiet and green private domain dedicated to nature lovers.
This area will seduce you with its tranquility and authenticity.
Part of the former stables of Château de Grosmesnil was entirely renovated in 2017 to accommodate 8 people with its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The decoration has been neat and refined in order to combine the charm of the old and the contemporary.
On the ground floor you will find:
- a large living room / lounge (flat screen TV), an open fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, induction hob),
- a master bedroom (1 double bed 160 * 200), a bathroom, and a separate toilet.
Upstairs you will find:
- 1 parental bedroom (2 single beds 90 * 190 cm) and (1 cot with wooden bars)
- 1 shower room
- 1 master bedroom (1 double bed 140 * 190)
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom (2 single beds 90 * 190)
- 1 separate toilet
This terraced house has a fully enclosed private garden and a beautiful south-facing terrace of almost 30 m2 with views of the castle.
This house has the label "Gites de France and is classified in 3 ears.
Heating and electricity are included in the rental price.
You have free wifi internet access.
Optional linen package: 8 euros / single bed and 14 euros / double bed
Optional cleaning fee: 50 euros
Security deposit: 450 euros