Visiting Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Basilica of San Simplicio, National Archaeological Museum of Olbia and Port of Olbia.
- There are 3230 hotels and other accommodation options in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
Cultural venues in the city include National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, Tiscali Nuragic Village and Giant's Tomb Su Monte 'e s'Ape. Attractions like Aquarium of Cala Gonone and Aquadream are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Basilica of San Simplicio, Bear's Rock and Medieval Castle of Pedres.
In Bonifacio, there are 3230 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Agnata di De André - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Borgo Alba Barona - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a rooftop terrace.
- Il Viandante - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Teodoro City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia include Port of Olbia, Maddalena Archipelago National Park and San Teodoro Beach.
Getting around Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Monti Station, Su Canale Station or Berchidda Station. Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia is 579.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C