Incredible property, incredible staff, and incredible stay! Worth every dime!
- Santa Maria delle Grazie
- 7 min drive
- Villa Bramasole
- 12 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Hosteria La Bucaccia
- 8 min drive
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-11-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Santa Maria delle Grazie - 7 min drive
- San Domenico Church - 9 min drive
- Villa Bramasole - 12 min drive
- Santa Margherita Basilica - 12 min drive
- Medicea Fortress of Girifalco - 13 min drive
- Camucia-Cortona Station - 9 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 89 min drive
- Antica Casina di Caccia — 1 min walk
- ExtraBar — 8 min drive
- Hosteria La Bucaccia — 8 min drive
- Trattoria Etrusca — 9 min drive
- Trattoria Tacconi — 9 min drive
About this property
Villa di Piazzano - Residenza d'Epoca
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free property has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café and concierge services are on-site. All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Antica Casina di Caccia – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
This property is gorgeous and the rooms are large and clean. They serve delicious food at both restaurants and the pool was awesome. I would have given a perfect rating except we had laundry done and they lost a few items, not ideal and their prices are a bit ridiculous, i.e. they charge 10 euros for a shot of absolute vodka when you can go to the grocery store and get a whole bottle for 15 euros. I don’t agree with charging high prices just because it’s a nice place. I think if anything you should be giving your hotel guests a break while dining and drinking at your establishment. Oh and the bed was SUPER soft...if you like that sort of thing.