Get an overview of this hotel5-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Grand Valinco hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Eglise Notre-Dame de la Misericorde, Propiano Beach, and Portigliolo Beach. Plage Cupabia and Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Catch some rays on Hôtel Marinca & Spa's private sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
All 54 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and MP3 docks. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find furnished balconies and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Marinca & Spa
Unwind on the hotel's private sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Hôtel Marinca & Spa you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a garden. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Hôtel Marinca & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Year Built 1960
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Private beach nearby
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Verrière - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Un Monde Ailleurs. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 135 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 135 per stay
- Hôtel Marinca
- Hotel Marinca Corsica/Olmeto
- Hôtel Marinca Olmeto
- Marinca Hotel Olmeto
- Marinca Olmeto
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.