Visitors can enjoy all that Correggio has to offer including its wineries. Modena Cathedral, Torre della Ghirlandina and Ferrari Museum Maranello are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Correggio
- The closest major airport is in Parma (PMF), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Correggio
A couple of favourite places to visit are Lini 910 and Il Correggio Museum. In the area, you'll also find Modena Cathedral and Torre della Ghirlandina.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Albergo dei Medaglioni - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ferrari Museum Maranello, 16.8 mi/27 km from the heart of the city, and Ferrari Factory, which is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) away.
Dressing for Correggio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Correggio is 25 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C