Search Hotels in Coron
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Visitors to Coron are sure to enjoy the local tours and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 109 hotels and other accommodation options in Coron
- The closest major airport is in Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Coron
The city is notable for landmarks like Iglesia ni Cristo, Coron Central Plaza and Bayside Plaza. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Maquinit Hot Spring, Mount Tapyas and Tanglaw Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Nicolas Barangay Hall and Bulalacao Wharf.
In Culion Island, you'll find 109 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Coron Town Proper can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Natura Resort - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- El Rio y Mar Resort - This 4-star resort features a marina, a private beach and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Coron
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- Coron gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Coron?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coron, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Coron?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Coron?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Coron?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Coron?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Coron?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Coron?
What's the best boutique hotel in Coron?
Coron Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Coron by Star Rating
- Hotels near Coron Airports
- Areas of Coron
- Accommodation near Coron Attractions
- More accommodation types in Coron
- Choose Your Coron Hotel Style
- Search Coron Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Coron
- Hotels Near Coron, Mimaropa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends