Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Lostwithiel Museum and Restormel Castle. Wingz Bird and Animal Sanctuary and Lanhydrock are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 36 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Fowey Valley
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 215 square feet (20 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Fowey Valley is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Total number of rooms - 36
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite venue - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 12.95 for adults, GBP 8.95 and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Best Western Restormel
- Best Western Fowey Valley Hotel Lostwithiel
- Best Western Restormel Lodge Lostwithiel
- Best Western Restormel Lostwithiel
- Restormel Lodge
- Best Western Lostwithiel
- BEST WESTERN Restormel Lodge Lostwithiel, Cornwall
- Best Western The Restormel Hotel Lostwithiel
- Lostwithiel Best Western
- Best Western Fowey Valley Hotel
- Best Western Fowey Valley Lostwithiel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.