I unexpectedly had to travel for a funeral and chose this hotel for its location. On arrival I was delighted with my choice. The hotel is very new and the staff take a great pride in the place and in the service which they provide.
I don't think I have ever had such excellent service from every single member of staff.
My room was light and airy and included a small kitchen area. The bathroom was well equipped with toiletries and a deliciously soft bathrobe. Both the air-con and the metallic shutters were efficient and easy to use. Everything was spotlessly clean.
The breakfast provided was excellent and there are a few shops just five minutes walk away - supermarket, butcher's, patisserie/chocolaterie and a pizzeria.
I was there during a heatwave so it was great to have the bonus of the swimming pool and surrounding patio area.
The hotel is not too far from Toulose(Blagnac) airport- about 10 to 15 minutes in a ttaxi.
We stayed there only because of its proximity to our relatives when driving through Toulouse from Spain to northern France.
1) I reserved 1 - 2 bedroom "suite" and 1 - 1 bedroom "suite".
2) On the day of our arrival, the hotel informed me that they had changed our 2 bedroom suite for 2 rooms on separate floors. I strongly suspect they re-rented the 2 bedroom suite to another party. Since we were driving all day long, we missed the hotel email.
3) The rooms look more like hospital accommodations than a hotel - totally uninspired.
Functional ? yes - Elegance ? no-way
4) leaky air-conditioning in one room, no sheets on sofa bed, towels down to bare minimums.
5) at first, we missed the hotel and thought it was just an apartment building. The big trash cans in front of the building did not help - I was looking for some "Elegance" - not trash bins.
This hotel, full on the night of our arrival, is mostly used by EADS (Air Bus) technicians and engineers on rotation from other countries, some of them spend extended periods of time with spouse and children. This is not a hotel for tourists.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.