- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Open Air Museum (Frilandsmuseet)
- 3 min drive
- Herlev Hospital
- 6 min drive
- 15 min drive
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Postgaarden is located in Kongens Lyngby. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nyhavn and Stroeget. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo are not to be missed.
- Open Air Museum (Frilandsmuseet) - 3 min drive
- Herlev Hospital - 6 min drive
- Parken Stadium - 9 min drive
- Botanical Garden - 11 min drive
- Bakken - 15 min drive
- Copenhagen Lyngby Station - 1 min walk
- Copenhagen Jaegersborg Station - 17 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cock's & Cows – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Pizzeria Luca – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Chicks by Chicks – Open daily.
About this property