Visitors to Coopersville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and beaches. Top sights around the area include John Ball Zoo, Gerald R. Ford Museum and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coopersville
Notable city landmarks like Coopersville & Marne Railway and Coopersville Area Historical Society & Museum might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Coopersville, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 331 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Rodeway Inn is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Coopersville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Coopersville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Pet Friendly and Peaceful Setting! is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the centre of Coopersville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Holland can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Public Museum of Grand Rapids, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the city centre, and Van Andel Arena, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for Coopersville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Coopersville gets about 851 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C