Search Hotels in Conwy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Upscale lodging choices in Conwy make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the marina, spas and cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Conwy Castle, Mount Snowdon and Great Orme are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodation options in Conwy
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Conwy
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Conwy Castle, Conwy Town Walls, and Conwy Valley Maze. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Llandudno West Shore Beach and Conwy Water Gardens.
Popular places to visit in the area include Mount Snowdon, 13.8 mi/22.1 km from the city centre, and Great Orme, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Getting around Conwy
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Conwy Station or Conwy Deganwy Station. Conwy might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Conwy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 652.30 millimetres of rain falls on Conwy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C