Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Constantine has to offer including the university setting, monuments and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Constantine
- The closest major airport is in Constantine (CZL-Mohamed Boudiaf), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batna (BLJ), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Constantine
The city is notable for landmarks like Emir Abdel Kader Mosque, Palace of Ahmed Bey and City Center Bridge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade Chahid Hamlaoui and Monument aux Morts.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Constantine. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Constantine Marriott Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Novotel Constantine - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Constantine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Constantine gets about 15 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Constantine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Constantine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Constantine?
What's the best luxury hotel in Constantine?
What's the best hotel in Constantine to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Constantine?
What is the best spa hotel in Constantine?
What is staying in Constantine like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Constantine?
What's the seasonal weather like in Constantine?
Constantine Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Constantine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Constantine Airports
- Accommodation near Constantine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Constantine
- Choose Your Constantine Hotel Style
- Search Constantine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Constantine
- Hotels Near Constantine, Constantine Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends