Visiting Constanta (and vicinity)
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Constanta (and vicinity), though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums, archaeology and monuments. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, restaurants and bars. A top attraction is Aquarium.
- There are 33 Constanta (and vicinity) hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Constanta (CND-Mihail Kogalniceanu), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Constanta (and vicinity)
- Top activities include a marina and dolphin viewing, whereas Tomis Yachting Club and Marina and Tomis Marina are top sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Aquarium is a popular attraction
- Popular attractions include Mamaia Cable Car and Mamaia Aqua Magic
- Notable for its archaeology sites, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Capidava Fortress, The Roman Edifice with Mosaic, and The Rupestrian Churches from Murfatlar-Basarabi
- The beaches, the sea and lakes highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include The Land of Dwarves, Tabacariei Lake, and Expoflora Botanical Garden
- Be sure to take a shopping trip to City Park Mall and Tom Shopping Center Constanta
Getting around Constanta (and vicinity)
Constanta (and vicinity) has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Constanta (and vicinity)
With 50 hotels and other accommodation options in this city, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 27 hotels ranging from GBP 21 to GBP 216 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel Cherica
- Palace RRT Hotel Constanta
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Malibu with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Vega Hotel and Hotel Cherica are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Constanta (and vicinity)
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Constanta (and vicinity) is 376 millimetres