Search Hotels in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Conflans-Sainte-Honorine hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Conflans-Sainte-Honorine has to offer including its theatres. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche and Arc de Triomphe are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche and Arc de Triomphe. In the area, you'll also find Parc Monceau and Lido.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Campanile Conflans Sainte Honorine - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Top places to see in the area include Palais des Congres de Paris, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre, and Palais de Chaillot, which is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away.
Getting around Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Conflans-Ste-Honorine Station or Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Conflans-Fin-d'Oise Station. Conflans-Sainte-Honorine might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Conflans-Sainte-Honorine each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine?
Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Airports
- Accommodation near Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
- Choose Your Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Hotel Style
- Search Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
- Hotels Near Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, Ile-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends