Search Hotels in Condrieu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2019
Visitors to Condrieu are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. Top sights around the area include Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Condrieu
- The closest major airport is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Condrieu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Pilat Regional Natural Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Domaine George Vernay and Base de Loisirs Condrieu-les-Roches.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Condrieu. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Le Beau Rivage - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit around the area include Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Theatre Antique, which is 6.8 mi/11 km away.
Dressing for Condrieu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Condrieu gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Condrieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Condrieu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Condrieu?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Condrieu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Condrieu?
Condrieu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Condrieu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Condrieu Airports
- Accommodation near Condrieu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Condrieu
- Choose Your Condrieu Hotel Style
- Search Condrieu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Condrieu
- Hotels Near Condrieu, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends