Visitors are sure to enjoy all Comino has to offer including its boating. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and sporting events. Blue Lagoon, Mellieha Bay and Ggantija Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1524 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Comino
The picturesque setting of Blue Lagoon and Santa Marija Bay exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Mellieha Bay and Ggantija Temple.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comino Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Golden Sands Beach, located 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Paul's Cathedral, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Comino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Comino gets about 515.50 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C