Visitors can enjoy all that Colroy-la-Roche has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Selestat
- The closest major airport is in Colmar (CMR-Houssen), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colroy-la-Roche
Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Le Champ du Feu Ski Resort and Mont Donon in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Colroy-la-Roche, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 93 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hostellerie La Cheneaudière & Spa is located in central Colroy-la-Roche. This 5-star hotel in Colroy-la-Roche features 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa.
- Chalet Climontaine With Jacuzzi in Alsace is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Colroy-la-Roche. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Obernai can enjoy access to free parking and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Première Classe Obernai Centre Gare is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the centre of Colroy-la-Roche. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ribeauville can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Getting around Colroy-la-Roche
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saulxures Station. Colroy-la-Roche might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Colroy-la-Roche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Colroy-la-Roche gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C