Visitors will appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and cafés in Collingwood. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its tours, gardens, and museums.
- Though not directly in Collingwood, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Nelson (NSN), 52.5 mi (84.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Collingwood
- Taking a tour is a top activity, and Te Anaroa Caves is one place to visit
- The beach, gardens, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Collingwood Recreation Ground, Wharariki Beach, and Te Waikoropupu Springs
Staying in Collingwood
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like The Station House Motel, averaging GBP 84.81 per night. A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is The Station House Motel with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Collingwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the nighttime average
- About 1244 millimetres of rain falls on Collingwood each year