- Shoshone National Forest
- 3 min drive
- Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena
- 47 min drive
- Buffalo Bill Dam
- 54 min drive
- Cody, WY (COD-Yellowstone Regional)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Wapiti. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shoshone National Forest and Buffalo Bill State Park.
- Shoshone National Forest - 3 min drive
- Cody Cattle Company - 47 min drive
- Old Trail Town - 47 min drive
- Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena - 47 min drive
- Buffalo Bill Dam - 54 min drive
- Cody, WY (COD-Yellowstone Regional) - 42 min drive
About this property
Secluded, fly Fishing Destination, on 200+ Acres
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Secluded fly Fishing Destination on 200+ Acres
- Secluded, fly Fishing Destination, on 200+ Acres Wapiti