Visiting Cockburn Central
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Cockburn Central has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cockburn Central
- Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are popular cultural attractions
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at WACA Ground or Subiaco Oval
Getting around Cockburn Central
There are plenty of options for getting around Cockburn Central. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Cockburn Central Station.
Dressing for Cockburn Central
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Cockburn Central each year