Travellers to Cloverdale will find plenty to explore and enjoy. White Rock Pier, Metropolis at Metrotown and Fort Langley National Historic Site are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 940 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cloverdale
Notable places to visit in the larger region include White Rock Pier, Metropolis at Metrotown and Fort Langley National Historic Site. Additionally, in the area you'll find Holland Park and Coquitlam Centre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cloverdale, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 128 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Lovely 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Cloverdale Basement Suite Nice & Safe Area is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Cloverdale. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Richmond can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Beautiful Private Enrty Ground Level is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central Cloverdale. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Richmond can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport Hotel & Resort is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the centre of Cloverdale. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Richmond can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Cloverdale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cloverdale is 1039.10 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C