Search Hotels in Clondalkin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clondalkin, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, sporting events and local tours. Top sights around the area include Tallaght Stadium, War Memorial Gardens and Phoenix Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Clondalkin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Clondalkin
Taking a tour is a top activity, and Newlands Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Clondalkin Leisure Centre to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Tallaght Stadium, 2.2 mi/3.6 km from the city centre, and War Memorial Gardens, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away.
Getting around Clondalkin
Head to Red Cow Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Clondalkin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 766.20 millimetres of rain falls on Clondalkin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C