Visiting Cleator Moor
Visitors can enjoy all that Cleator Moor has to offer including the bars, restaurants and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Scafell Pike and Derwent Water. In Cleator Moor, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cleator Moor
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Scafell Pike and Derwent Water. You'll also find Buttermere and Wast Water in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cleator Moor, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 77 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Parkside Hotel is located in central Cleator Moor. This 3-star hotel in Cleator Moor features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Princes Rooms is located in the heart of Cleator Moor. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Cleator Moor features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Cleator Moor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Cleator Moor gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C