Visiting Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore
Guests are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and bars in Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its China town and boating.
- There are 6 Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore
- Boating is one of the top activities, whereas Singapore Turf Club, Boat Quay, and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Royal Selangor Pewter Gallery, Chinatown Heritage Center, and Peranakan Museum
- Popular family attractions include Universal Studios Singapore®, Singapore Flyer, and Singapore Zoo
- Notable for its Chinatown and landmarks to visit, including Tan Si Chong Su Temple, Raffles Place, and Thian Hock Keng Temple
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and places to visit include National Orchid Garden, Gardens by the Bay, and Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Clarke Quay Mall, Liang Court and Raffles City
Getting around Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore
There are many transport options in Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore. Head to Clarke Quay Station for metro transit.
Staying in Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore
With 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Singapore, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 67 to GBP 151 per night.
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore
- Park Regis Singapore
You might love Jayleen Clarke Quay Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Somerset Liang Court Singapore, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Park Regis Singapore and Jayleen Clarke Quay Hotel.
Dressing for Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 82 millimetres of rain falls on Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore each year