Get an overview of this hotelDowntown business and leisure hotel
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
In the heart of it all
Located in Saks Fifth Avenue Center across from Duke Energy Convention Center, this hotel is 3 blocks from Paul Brown Stadium, 6 blocks from the Great American Ballpark, and 7 blocks from the US Bank Arena.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati offers a fitness center with cardio equipment and a weight room, a heated indoor pool and outdoor sundeck, room service, and two on-site restaurants.
All 486 contemporary guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency offer city or river views, MP3 player docking stations, complimentary morning weekday newspapers, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Across the street from Duke Energy Convention Center, the Hyatt offers 33,000 square feet of on-site meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,000 guests. A business center provides printing, faxing, and copying. In addition, complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property. Luggage storage is available.
For recreation, guests enjoy an indoor pool, as well as an on-site fitness center with a separate strength training room.
Findlay's restaurant offers an American buffet and à la carte menu for breakfast, and Sungarden Lounge features lunch and dinner menu options.
Valet parking is provided for a surcharge. A free casino shuttle is also offered.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 21
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free casino shuttle
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Red Roost Tavern - This restaurant serves mouth watering regional dishes made with fresh locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Market - Featuring gourmet groceries produced and packaged by regional purveyors. Open from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fifth floor, the hotel's sky-lit indoor pool is heated and has an outdoor sundeck. The 24 hour StayFit gym is located on the second floor and provides cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and locker rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 38.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 38.00 (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Cincinnati Hyatt
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Cincinnati
- Regency Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.