Book your room at JW Marriott Chicago
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Willis Tower
Collect 200 points
Located in the heart of Chicago, this romantic hotel is steps from Chicago Board of Trade Building, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge. Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 581 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Chicago provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 40 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Indoor pool
- Fireplace in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 41
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.