Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel near shopping, House of Blues, and the Loop
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago within Marina City, Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, offers guests VIP access to the nearby House of Blues. This hotel is also 2 blocks from the shops on Michigan Ave.
10-pin, a unique bowling experience with a Martini Lounge, is available next door.
Plush comfortsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection
Adjacent to the House of Blues in Chicago's Marina City complex, this 10-story hotel is within two blocks of Magnificent Mile shopping and within a half mile of the Loop business and theater districts.
10-pin, a unique bowling experience with a Martini Lounge, is available next door. The hotel offers free wired high-speed Internet, multiple meeting rooms, valet parking, as well as a parking garage (parking garage cannot accommodate motorcycles).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Number of floors - 16
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.950001 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.95 per night ), Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, offers an on-site 10 pin bowling alley features a nightclub-quality audio and video system and a martini lounge. Lake Michigan, one mile away, offers seasonal recreational activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bowling alley on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.950001 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 71.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
- Hotel Chicago Downtown
- Hotel Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
- Hotel Sax Chicago
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.