Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Urayasu hotel in Maihama, near Disneyland® Tokyo
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Maihama, this hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Tokyo DisneySea® and within 3 mi (5 km) of Disneyland® Tokyo and Tokyo Sea Life Park. Tokyo Gate Bridge and Panasonic Center Tokyo are also within 9 mi (15 km).
3 restaurants, self parking, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services are onsite.
All 703 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs. Refrigerators, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
Renovations & Closures
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. An area shuttle, a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are complimentary for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a porter/bellhop. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Free area shuttle
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free train station drop-off
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Total number of rooms - 703
- Number of floors - 12
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Gyoan - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
ATRIUM - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Sur La Mer - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9504.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3024 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2450 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2700 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9504.0 per night
- Tokyo Bay Maihama
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Club
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Club Urayasu
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort Urayasu
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.